Thursday, September 19, 2019



Good Morning!

I hope that by now you're all comfortable with and having a great time with EBOP!  
I believe that we have a few students who are attending but maybe haven't registered yet.  If you could please do so asap - we would really appreciate it .  I believe that Mr. Rigolini has been reaching out to those who haven't registered as of yet.  

I know that some of you have heard that there are some issues with students taking their instruments on the bus.  Our Principal, Dr. Chris Page is talking with the District regarding this situation and trying to get it resolved.  We will keep you posted.  

Please note that there will be NO EBOP during Fall Break, October 14th - October 18th. 

I also wanted to let you know that I will be leaving HRHS as of October 1st.  It's been nice getting to talk to some of you if only through email!  The administration is working on getting my replacement, so if you will please be patient, I'm sure they will have someone soon.   

Have a great weekend!!!!