Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Have a Wonderful Summer!

 Hello, 

I must admit that when I woke up this morning I was disappointed to realize that we didn't have EBOP class anymore. I miss all of our EBOP students already! 
Thank you all for a great EBOP year! The support from our community and families was overwhelming. I appreciate all of you and your support of our students. 
Thank you to our amazing students who always found a way to make our early morning classes fun and entertaining! 
If you are interested in registering a 5th or 6th grade student for EBOP next year, please complete this google form. If your student is continuing on to Cresthill Middle School in the fall and is interested in Band or Orchestra, please contact Mr. Barker at Zbarker@dcsdk12.org. He is our amazing middle school Band and Orchestra teacher.
Thank you all once again for your support and for a great year of EBOP!